Recent Posts

The First..

They say your first is always the most significant, but define first?

You weren't my first love, you weren't my first disappointment in life, you weren't my first heartbreak but somehow you were the most significant.

You were the first person I thought of when I woke up, the last on my mind when I fell asleep. Your name a constant whisper on my lips, I was so proud of you I wanted to scream that you were mine and I was yours, only yours. I didn't care how many people stared at me, how many people tried to reach me, because I was content with you and that was a first.

My feelings for you, to me, were a first. I tried to explain that to you but articulating what I felt was too difficult; I hoped and prayed that you understood, but I don't think you did.

If you had realised you were my first, you would still be here, everyday making me your first too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I hoPe things work out for the 2 of them :D

Anonymous said...

This is so cute & sad. Whens the nxt post ?